Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ugh...

Day number two of not feeling good. Not sure exactly what it is...and to be honest I think its a mixture of stress, emotions and all the other things going on. I'm trying not to focus on any one thing that is happening right now, but they seems to just keep creeping back into my mind. I'm in one of those positions where I really can't tell if this is Satan trying to keep us from fullfilling God's plan, if it's God steering us away from something that we "thought" was God's plan or if this is God's plan and we've just created our own forks in the road.

I'd scream but my head hurts too much.

I understand that taking things day-by-day isn't one of my fortes, but seriously how can I at this point? It's like I have to plan for the future. If I only look to tomorrow, I won't get done what needs to get done. My head is just spinning. Am I being over-dramatic? I can never tell. Chances are that I am...I just can't think right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
that is also th emeds talking, Slow down and let your body heal. this is coming from you Aunt susie that has gone through many surgeries. give God time to heal you and you wont feel so bad.
see ya soon!