Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Updated Schedule

Nothing too deep today, just an update of events...Today I had an appointment with the Oral Surgeon. I have to get my wisdom teeth removed....SWEET!!! It couldn't have come at a more crazy, busy and hectic time. But it is all in God's hands AND his timing. So next Thursday (the 20th) I will be in surgery at 3:15 pm. I will be off a part day on Thursday and all of that Friday. Guess I will be "quietly" coaching the soccer game on Saturday. I hope I don't get all swollen and bruised. It's my last soccer game as a Marion Lightning Coach so I'm sure there will be pictures taken. Ugh! Great, just how I want everyone to remember me...a chipmunk! :) Below is the updated schedule of events in the lives of Mike and Mandi...

April 13-16: Virginia for Easter (visiting Mike's family) - DONE!!!

April 20: Mandi's surgery (3:15 pm) - DONE!!!

April 21-22: Yard sale - DONE!!!

April 26: Mandi's last day of work - DONE!!!

April 27-May 1: Mandi's family to Marion - DONE!!!

April 30: Work day/packing - DONE!!!

May 1: Moving to Louisville - DONE!!!

May 5-6: Volunteer work with G.O. at Kentucky Derby - DONE!!!

May 6-10: Virginia for church visit - DONE!!!

May 10: Back in Louisville - DONE!!!

May 12-16: In Wisconsin visiting family - DONE!!!

May 17: Speaking at Lexington Youth Group - DONE!!!

May 19-21: Church visit in Lexington - DONE!!!

May 25-28: Crystal and Bryan's Wedding; Mike in Michigan visiting a Church - DONE!!!

June 2-4: Renee and Dan's Wedding; Mike in Virginia for brother's graduation - DONE!!!

June 13: MOVE TO THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!! - DONE!!!

Whew! I'm exhausted just writing all that. Set your calendars. If you would like us to visit you either to give you more information on how you can support us or just to see you before we leave, please post a message and we will work a visit with you into our schedule! Hope this helps everyone. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit?? Really?? You'll come all the way to AZ??? :)

Love & hugs, Bek