Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm still awful but I try

We are back in good 'ol Kentucky...what we now call home! The visit to Virgina was absolutely awesome. Great time for relaxing and resting (GOT LOTS OF SLEEP!!!!) and the presentation went off without a hitch. Praise Jesus for Emmanuel Wesleyan Church, they are supporting us at $250.00/mo. How awesome. We also got a phone call from Lakeport Wesleyan Church in Michigan and they would also like us to come up and do a presentation. Isn't God good? Right now...unfortunately though, we do not have enough to leave June 13th. I'm bummed, but I also know that God's timing is perfect. Brook is urging us to still book our plane tickets because we never know what could happen. As of right now, we need an individual or church to support us at $2,000/mo. Crazy, I know. But I belive God can bring that person or church into our lives. I whole-heartedly belive it. So right now, that is our big prayer. We do need to continue getting more individuals to support us, but we have to find someone that will do the $2000/mo donation before we can leave for the DR.

Life is great though. Mike and I have had so much time to see each other and hang out with each other. I don't ever want to take this time for granted. It is so awesome to have our lives coinciding so much. It was so awful hard when I worked and Mike went to school and we saw each other for about 3 hours a day. But God definitely prepared our hearts during that time. I feel like I'm on my honeymoon again! (don't even go there...I meant the spending time part) :)

Anyway, things are going well. We have a MAJORLY busy schedule ahead of us but I feel like I am becoming a travel expert. We fly to Wisconsin tomorrow to see my family. I am really looking forward to it. MORE GOLF!!! Yay!!! Haha. I shot a 130 on Tuesday with Mike, Joe and Josh. That's 14 strokes off my last golfing attempt! I'm still awful, but I try. :)

No comments: