Sunday, May 21, 2006

Be His Hands

Well, my mother reminded me that I hadn't updated in a while...thank goodness for mother's!!! Haha. Anyway, a lot has happened since our last post and all things that are an amazing praise for the GLORY OF GOD!!!! First of all, praise to God that my last visit home for several months was amazing and fun and just what I would want it to be. We got to golf!!! WOO HOO. God stopped the rain for 3 hours so my dad, Mike and I could get 18 in. What a good God!!! :) We also got to redo yet another room in my parents' house. What awesome parents I have that they recognize my need for creative expression and Mike's need for manly, hands on projects :) and they let us test the waters on their house...gotta love that. It was also a huge praise because God totally surrounded all of us with peace. None of us shedded one tear, except for Abbey-she's so stinkin cute. (I had anticipated Niagara Falls, at least on my part) It wasn't like we were saying "goodbye", we were more like, "see ya later."

Also, we got the news that one of Mike's old churches in Michigan is wanting to support us at $3000.00 for the year! How amazing is that? God is seriously sooooo good. We also go today to talk to Hill-N-Dale Christian Church's mission board about if they are wanting to support us, so keep is in your prayers.

And another HUGE praise...WE BOOKED OUR TICKETS TO THE DOMINICAN!!!! Woo hoo. As of now, we only have enough in our account to stay til the end of August. So we booked the tickets with the anticipation of coming home at that time. But, if while we are there, the rest of our money comes in...we can stay as planned. We are TOTALLY praying for that to happen, but know that if God has other plans, we will be obedient.

We just want to send out a huge thanks to all of you who are supporting us either with prayer or finances. We feel surrounded by peace and confirmation that we are doing what God intended us to do. And as a result of all of your obedience to God, we are going out to be His hands...

No comments: