Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Greenview Christian Church

This week we had a great group from Greenview Christian Church. The group was led by former G.O. Staffers, Nate and Angie. They were an incredibly fun group and worked extra hard on the church out at Brisas de Ocampo. More bucket lines of sand, stone and concrete! Pretty much most of my photos from the past four weeks are of bucket lines...but that's fine by me because I know that bucket lines means finishing houses, churches and feeding centers. Plus, it gives me the challenge of figuring out new and creative ways to photograph bucket lines!

This group was unique as it had a paraplegic, a girl with a broken arm and a pregnant woman. All with different circumstances, all wanting to serve the Lord right where they were. It was a great lesson for me in the way of coming to our King with a servants heart and wanting to do whatever it was that He needed. How many times had I told God, "I will serve your kingdom when I get a little more rest" or "I will serve your kingdom after my headache goes away." Wow, God truly spoke to me about attitude and circumstance this week, especially through spending time talking with Chuck (the paraplegic). What an amazing story he had.


Greenview Christian Church from Amanda Braisted on Vimeo.

No comments: