Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Rough Weekend



Happy New Year! Hello All. It's been a while since I had pictures to post up here so I just posted a pic of some of the neighborhood kids in the DR with Mike and I.

Just wanted to give a quick update on my (amanda) health. Sunday morning I had to spend about 6 hours in the ER hooked up to an I.V. of fluids and anti-vomiting medicine. For 48 hours prior, i was unable to keep any food or fluids down and became dehydrated and very weak. I am doing better today and haven't vomited since the hospital stay, so praise Jesus for his provision.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congrats Goody! I found your blog awhile ago and have followed God's faithfulness through your and Mike's life esp. in DR. Hope that all goes now with your pregnacy and with your plans to return to DR. I have finally started a blog and hope to hear what God is doing in your life.
Jenny Young