Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hard to Believe

Update:
Yesterday marked 13 weeks for the pregnancy. The timeline we had before was off by a little, but we are right on track now...well as much as we can be. I have one more doctor's appointment right before we leave for the DR just to check on everything, then it's off to nothing but Spanish-spoken appointments!!! Woo hoo! The morning sickness, or rather ALL DAY sickness, has not subsided. It's going on 7 weeks now. Ugh! Most women, at least according to my book, should be feeling better by now. Unfortunately, if I'm anything like my older sister, I've got another two months of this. Right now, the baby is approximately 3 inches long and weighs only 1 oz. But all of Baby Braisted's organs are functioning and looks like a miniature-size baby. It's amazing that something so small functions almost the same as you or I. God is pretty spectacular. It will be several more weeks before we know the sex but we look forward to that day with much anticipation! Please continue to pray for us as we adjust to all of the changes that are coming shortly in our future.

No comments: