Monday, November 05, 2007

Never too old for Sleepovers!

One thing that I did a lot of with the girls I used to coach was have sleepovers. I haven't felt too old to have them yet and until that day, I will always love having girls sleepover at my house.

So I decided to reward the girls in my bible study with a night of girl fun! All of them memorized SEVEN verses from the bible and I was so impressed that I knew just what I needed to do for them. We ordered pizzas, rented movies, played games and did crafts. It was so much fun to connect with these girls on more of a "friend" level.

Below are pics of our night together!



The nice, calm group of well-behaved girls at our sleepover...hehe


Our make-shift basketball hoop made out of a garbage can and duct tape...who needs a rim and a net???


My little athletes excited after a basket made...


The girls working on tissue paper they found laying around...how creative are young minds, I mean really?


The REAL group photo. A better example of the group of girls we really are.

No comments: