Friday, August 29, 2008

Wilbert and Lisa...Married!

Well, the wedding is over and it was a beautiful one.  I've been to lots of weddings but I don't always know the bride and groom the same.  Either I'm friends with the Bride and don't know the Groom, or the other way around.  But with Lisa and Wilby...it was special.  I have a great friendship with both of them and was so excited when Lisa asked me to do her photos.  I didn't have such a great experience with my wedding photographer and I was not going to let Lisa miss out on anything.  I remember being so disappointed when I got my photos back and felt like my wedding day wasn't captured.  So I put a lot of pressure on myself to make Lisa's special day last forever...through photos.

I had SO much fun and they were such great "subjects."  The posed pictures even went super fast because Lisa wrote up a list of photos she wanted and we just went down the order, took the photo and moved on.  It was incredibly organized and she knew just what she wanted...which made it easy on me.  Here are a few of the photos from the wedding, I took over 500 so I couldn't post them all.  Enjoy!

























Had to post this one just because Landon was crabby all afternoon but when he saw Lisa he just kept giving her kisses...he loves her dearly!

1 comment:

Jackie Perez said...

oh my goodness!!! These are truly stunning... WOW. I am speechless. I love it.