Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy First Birthday, Daniel!

One of my good "mom" friends here, Carmen Dilia, asked me to take pictures of her son's first birthday. I also had the privilege a year ago today to photograph Daniel in the hospital. It's been so much fun to watch him grow up as he is about two months older than Landon and I get to see ahead of time what to look forward to next with Lando. It was also fun to be pregnant along with Carmen Dilia as she really helped me through those last few months of being really uncomfortable. She always was hopeful and gave me lots of advice for the last stretch of pregnancy. We had a great time at McDonalds and I was honored to be able to photograph the event. Here are just some quick pictures so you could see a little of what went on!

Daniel, just hours old

Daniel, one year old

Landon with his face painted, with Yajaira (pretty much my best friend here)

Landon and Daniel, so not interested in each other

He loved this balloon...

Tim and Zoey....Zoey with her Pirate hat :)

Daniel and his cake!

The moms with their babies (the baby on the right is only 3 months old!)

No comments: