Sunday, September 23, 2007

Introducing Elian David Alberto!



I went to see Esther in the hospital today (I went yesterday with Catherine but we weren't able to see her because we came while she was still in recovery). She seemed to be doing ok but in a good amount of pain after her C-section. Oh, I remember those days!!! I assured her that after a couple days she would be feeling MUCH better. Baby Elian was 9 pounds (but still looks tiny to me) and extremely adorable. He is a healthy boy and both he and mom are doing great. Keep them both in your prayers as Esther has a good 6 weeks of recovery as well as adjusting to life as a new mom. Below are a couple pictures and I'll be getting a few more when she's feeling better so I can get some of them together. I also have a special tie to the little guy as we now share a birthday!!!!













No comments: