Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thanks to the Staff at Wisconsin Curves

Mike and I wanted to extend a special thanks to the Staff at my mom's Curves in Wisconsin. They had a yard sale and donated items and all of the money was raised for Mike and I. They raised $250.00 for us! Thank you so much. As a result of your donation, Mike and I were able to purchase a new gas stove and washing machine! These two new items have made our life so much easier! Here are some pics for you to enjoy. Thanks again! We hope you are blessed greatly because of your generosity.



OUR NEW GAS STOVE!!! Isn't it cute?



OUR NEW WASHING MACHINE!!!!

Thanks again! You all are the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Goody
I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a geat day!! I pray for you guys often!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! no more walking and waiting down at John's. I wanted you to know that I have given in and I am creating blogspot for myself.
lisa

Anonymous said...

HEY... it only cost $250 for a gas stove and washing machine????? Im move to the DR!!!