Wednesday, June 28, 2006

...enjoy the pictures











The pictures have arrived. Camp is over. Sleep was needed. But here are some of the pictures from basketball camp last week. It went off without a hitch. The smoothest running camp that G.O. has ever put on. It was just great. The image of the group of kids (I believe it's the second on the top) is a picture of all the kids that accepted Christ or re-dedicated their lives. It was over 40 of them. AWESOME HUH!!!

The week was very refreshing and a real glimpse of how much work it is to put together a trip for a group of people. This week we have THREE teams here. There is a total of about 60 people here. So many, in fact, that not all of them are able to stay where we are, we have several of them in houses and things like that. it's crazy, but fun because there is a medical team here doing clinics and it is just really enjoyable to watch all of that. I will try and get pics for the clinic sometime next week.

Mike and I are doing great. We have bought a kitchen table which is beginning to make our house a home. As well as some paintings that we bought while we were at the beach.

All is well...we absolutely love being here and will continue praying for God's direction and intervention in our financial situation.

We miss you all...enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEYYYYYY

So I love love love the pics... putting that new awesome D - 70? to work huh!!! Do I never get pics of you and mie though? I am glad you had fun at the beach!!! THings here are great... Millie Nicole and Jess are coming for the weekend to bham... my first friends to visit me since I have been here almost 2 years now... my friends are lazy... and no you dont get off easy! I love and miss you both.. havent figured out skype yet... sorry!

T

Anonymous said...

Hey Goody!

I didn't realize you were in another country. That's awesome!!! I'm so excited that you are doing what you are. Sounds amazing!!!!

When are you expected home or is this long term? I got engaged and wanted to invite you to my wedding. Nov. 25th, 2006. Will you be here then? Let me know.
afaunce@gmail.com

I love you!!!!
Chachi

Anonymous said...

that little boy with the ball is sooooo cute!