Sunday, October 28, 2007

Crestwood Baptist Church

What a great week. It is always a pleasure to have Crestwood Baptist here. The week went so smoothly that many of us were wondering if we were missing or forgetting something. But it was just because this team is so great. We did medical and soccer clinics this week and were able to touch many people in La Mosca. Pastor Jonas was encouraged once again by this great partnership and we know he looks forward to them returning every year.

A high note for me: I went evangelizing for the first time not only since I've moved to the Dominican but for the first time in my entire life! I felt God urging me to give my testimony in the last house we visited and the woman asked Christ into her heart afterwards! HOW AMAZING IS GOD? As nervous as I was to share, God used me as a vessel to bring someone else to him. He never ceases to amaze me.

No comments: