Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Week 4 - A Break

In Week four, I had some other commitments with our Staff at G.O. and was unable to "teach" the classes in The Hole. So I instructed the other teachers to make some coffee, have some crackers or cookies and just enjoy time with each other. From all the testimonials...it appeared to be a great time. The girls had stories and inside jokes and they all giggled talking about the conversations they had. I was so happy to know that they enjoyed this time together. That it was relaxed and fun but still informative. I'll admit, I was a little jealous I wasn't there for all of that.

If you would like to partner with this ministry, please contact me at amanda.braisted@go-ministries or go to the GIVE tab at the top of this page to find out how.

No comments: