Tuesday, February 20, 2007

20 weeks

You guessed it...I've finished my 20th week of pregnancy! I'm halfway there!!!! All is great. Baby boy Braisted is approximately 7 inches from head to rump and weighs almost a pound. Wow, you would think he was bigger than a pound judging by my belly. I don't think these pictures do it any justice. There are days that I feel like a WHALE! But I am feeling much better. I am still getting sick although it spans about every three days. Which is much better than 3-4 times a day. Overall I am still feeling completely exhausted but my health is good and I feel great. This month, Landon (yep that's his new name) will make leaps and bounds in growth, so the next 24 week pic should be a pretty good difference. We'll keep you posted...thanks for your prayers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS GIRL! Congratulations on the baby boy news... we are also have a baby boy!!! :) I was thinking of you guys today so I got on your blog to see if there was any news posted on the baby and there it was...hehe! So exciting isn't it!? I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well still. I will be praying for that and your health. "Landon" is a good strong name. We think we have settled on "Evan David Easley." :) I am 26 weeks now...gettin' bigger each day it feels like. It is nice to hear you guys are doing so well in the DR. We just got through a major blizzard here. Had to cancel classes two Tuesdays in a row because of weather... no fun! Well, our prayers are with you, baby Landon, and Mike. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

awesoome... you look so goody... hahahha so LAndon... hmmm you said thats the new name... think it will change again? acording to mood? he hehe

well i loveyou
T