Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Gushy Mush

Not feeling very good today. I don't know if it's my teeth (or lack there of) or if I'm sick or what. The last several days I have literally had to FORCE myself out of bed. Part of that is our bed is probably one of the most comfortable beds in the whole world...but another part is that I am seriously so exhausted and drained. This morning, I definitely woke up at 7:50. I have to be to work by 8:00. Man, I think I just need to like crawl into my bed, not set an alarm and put dark blankets over my windows just so I can sleep until I can't sleep anymore. It's probably partly emotional exhaustion. So much going on...so many changes. We are definitely being challenged. There have been so many instances in the last few months where I look at Mike and think, "If I didn't have you, I wouldn't be able to do this." I know, I know, mushy gushy...but it is so true. It's so funny how when Mike and I were dating I thought about how crazy it was that I loved this kid so much. I look back on that time and think, "I love him so much more now than I did then." I just can't even begin to imagine how much I am going to love him 5 kids and 50 years later. It's amazing. I didn't think it was possible to love someone so much. Alright, enough of this Gushy Mush.

No comments: